Become a Corporate Partner
Partnerships range from $25,000 to $250,000+ annually and provide year-round opportunities for your company's staff and clients, including access to virtual and in-person programming, the Young Professionals Network, and high-level private briefings and roundtables.
Why should my company partner with the Council?
The expertise and perspectives of the world’s leading companies are a key element to the ongoing research and conversations taking place every day at the Council. With your help, we can engage more people in global affairs and empower them to help shape our global future.
Corporate partners of the Council join our extensive community of corporate leaders, government officials, policymakers, expert advisors, members, and community contributors. This access to the Council, its community, and its platforms provides company employees and leaders with a range of opportunities to engage in networking, learning, leadership development, brand enhancement, and thought leadership.
Sponsor table at the annual Pritzker Forum on Global Cities.
Corporate partner members talk with Council leadership.
How can partnering with the Council enhance my company?
All corporate partners of the Council unlock access to a standard suite of benefits, plus a variety of customizable benefits.
- Invitations for company leadership to join private, horizontal networking events and high-level content opportunities throughout the year, including Corporate Leadership Conversations, roundtable briefings, private dinners and receptions, and more.
- Priority consideration to provide an expert speaker or panelist at relevant Council events and convenings, including Corporate Leadership Conversations and roundtable briefings.
- Invitations for company leaders to travel nationally or internationally on our Leadership Study Missions, joining the Council’s executives, board of directors, and major donors.
- Complimentary access for all employees to join the Council’s public and members-only programs, including the opportunity to bring clients or guests.
- Complimentary access for all young professionals to join the Young Professionals (YP) Network, including access to tailored newsletters, programs, and content throughout the year.
- Opportunity to meet with Council experts in topic areas aligned with your company priorities to share ideas, gain expert insight, learn about ways to engage directly with their work, or provide briefings for your employees.
- Opportunity to use the Council’s platform to elevate your brand through placement of an ad read in our Deep Dish on Global Affairs podcast or featuring original content in a relevant Council newsletter.
- Opportunity to feature original content in a Council newsletter to showcase your expertise and reach a unique, targeted audience.
- Access to our corporate partners newsletter, which highlights business-relevant Council and corporate partner content.
- Company recognition in areas including our corporate partners roster, corporate partners newsletter, and Annual Donors Listing.
The Council is committed to driving value for our corporate partners by tailoring each company's experience to meet their specific needs. In addition to the benefits listed above, partners have the opportunity to design custom benefits tailored to your strategic priorities and desired giving level. Expanded engagement opportunities include, but are not limited to:
Expert Advising and Employee Engagement
Gain unparalleled access to insights from Council experts on relevant topics of choice. Host a series of briefings featuring content experts who can lead specific and technical conversations for your employees and/or clients.
Visibility and Executive Networking
Co-host and feature a speaker at a corporate leadership conversation roundtable to highlight your expertise in a room of peers, expand your leadership networks, and maximize your brand recognition on the Council’s website and event promotional materials.
Thought Leadership and Content Production
Sponsor Council research or digital content in a shared area of interest, sharing your company’s expertise and commitment to key audiences including policymakers, executives, and emerging global leaders.
Who else is in the Council's network of corporate partners?
Thank you to our corporate partners for their generous support of the Chicago Council to ensure that we remain the leading platform for public engagement in global affairs.